Labels

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Livit Fitness Band

  



I bought Dialog LIVIT Fitness Band couple of week ago. So, I would like to share my experience it. LIVIT is low price fitness band. So I bought this fitness band for 1745 LKR (Discounted Price). I think it good for that price. However, LIVIT doesn't have heartbeat sensor.

 Features

  1. All day activity tracking (steps,distance,calories burned,active minits,hourly activity).
  2. Notification and calender alerts - (Call,text,facebook,Twitter,WhatApps,skype,Gmail).
  3. Reminder to move (encorage you to take steps every hour).
  4. Auto Sleep Traking (how long well you sleep).
  5. Sync Wirless (Bluetooth 4.0 with Android and Apple devices).
  6. USB Charge.
  7. Easy Touch and Gesture Control (High sensitivity  touch screen).

Support

 IOS : 4S/ 5/ 5S/ 5C/ IPad 3 IOS 8.0 above.
 Android : Android 4.4 above

No comments:

Post a Comment